I am a Cloud & Solutions Architect specialized in AWS. I started as a developer but evolved to an architect, and now with more than 10 years of experience, I have been involved with different clients in all phases of software development and have worked with all kinds of architectures: monolithic, microservices, event-driven, SOA (service-oriented), serverless, cloud-native… I have also worked on modernization projects, DevOps transformations, and security assessments… I often teach AWS to my co-workers and like to collaborate on anything AWS-related that I can help with. I love serverless, event-driven architectures, DevOps, security and new technology challenges.
Finally, I also have 6 AWS certifications (the 3 associate, the 2 professional and the Security Specialty). You can find more information about my professional experience on my LinkedIn. Of course, I will be happy to connect with anyone interested.
You can subscribe to the newsletter and receive new content periodically.
- The main goal is to create periodic content related to AWS and share it publicly.
- The secondary goal is to have an excuse to keep learning and practicing with AWS resources.
- I like the TLDR summary.
- This is a personal blog:
- All opinions on this blog are personal
- All the content is created in my free time
- I don’t want to sell you anything
- I don’t expect any income from the blog
- I just want to keep learning, share knowledge and make it publicly accessible
- The technology behind this blog is detailed here, but this is the architecture:
To me, “play with AWS” means PRACTICE, experiment trying something new and keep learning, so my domain is
You can contact me for anything you want. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I will appreciate if you give me feedback and help me to improve. I’m new to blogging and I’m not an English speaker, but I’ll do my best and I want to learn a lot with the experience.